- If you see two red and yellow flags on a beach, what does it mean?
Swim only between these flags
- What is the emergency services number in Australia?
- A famous advertising campaign a few years ago said that in Australia during summer you should always, “Slip, Slop, Slap”. This means the people should:
Slip on a shirt, slop on some suncream and slap on a hat so you don’t get sunburnt
- If you work while you are in Australia, you will need to contact the ATO because:
The Australian Tax Office need to give you a tax file number (TFN)
- The only international students who can get student concessions on public transport are:
Scholarship students and exchange students
这里其他两个选项都很搞笑：students who give the bus driver a big kiss, students who give $100 dollars in an envelope to their advisor
其实除了在New South Wales州，貌似很多其他州国际学生也是享受学生票待遇的，比如Victoria州（墨尔本），西澳的佩斯
- To Open a bank account in Australia you need to have 100 points, and to get 10o points you need to show valid identifications. Valid identifications is considered to be:
Your passport and your student card